TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will endeavor to provide the highest standard of works for our clients. The clients needs are at the forefront of our working practices including ensuring we promote the health and safety of our employees and clients with the highest regard. We will ensure the team at Butt's Landscapes employ a helpful attitude at all times and will always attempt to bring the landscaping works to a satisfactory conclusion as soon as possible taking into account weather conditions and availability of specialist materials and unforeseen circumstances etc.
It is our priority to ensure the client is 100% satisfied with the completed works prior when they are complete. We provide a rectification period of 6 months from the date of completion of works where if reported, we will return and determine whether these are rectification issues or maintenance issues. If there are works to be rectified which have been raised during this 6 month period, the team will carry out the necessary works and/ or make good any minor faults. Please note, we cannot rectify or be responsible for any works which have been tampered with.
After a site visit and discussion between Butt's Landscapes and the client with regards to the on the works required, an estimate will be emailed to you detailing the works and costings. Please see below terms and conditions with regards to the estimate which you will receive. Once the client has accepted the estimate, a date for the commencement of works can be decided along with a deposit of £100 (if the works are due in over 1 months time) in order to secure the preferred date.
ESTIMATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Due to possible fluctuations in the cost of materials and labour estimates is only valid for 30 days, after which time it is subject to variation.
2. Our estimates are produced with as much detail as possible to avoid any misunderstandings. If something is missing that you would like included, please let us know and we will revise the estimate accordingly. Any additional works found necessary are to be agreed with the client and a separate revised or extra contract quotation provided.
3. Both Contractor and client to agree practical arrangements on working methods that provide minimum disruption to the client and allow work to be carried out efficiently by the contractor.
4. Accepting an estimate, either verbally or in writing, and agreeing to the commencement of works will allow these terms and conditions to come into effect.
5. In the event of unforeseen difficulties arising, or any other circumstantial changes, the estimated cost may be revised to reflect the situation at hand. Please note, the waste removal indicated is an estimate and has been calculated from viewing the works before they are undertaken. In some cases the amount of waste to be removed may be greater than anticipated thus additional costs for this is payable by the client. A full discussion with the client, and a separate, revised estimate will be provided and charged at the agreed rate.
On all works to be carried out which total less than £5000.00, a deposit of 30% of the total job price is to be paid on acceptance of estimate followed by 70% on completion of all agreed works. On all works to be carried out that total above £5000.00, a deposit of 50% of total job price is to be paid on acceptance of estimate followed by 50% on completion of all agreed works. A deposit of £100 is required on acceptance of the estimate in order to secure the preferred date for commencement of works if the start date is more than 1 month away.